Services are at 10 am and 6 pm every Sunday. Occasionally combined services will be held with Manhattan CRC.
We strive to help each member in their
- WORSHIP. . .each Lord's Day to gather joyfully in the worship of God to celebrate his love, power, and blessings in ways that are appropriate & meaningful to persons of varied ages & walks of life, so that God is worshiped in spirit & truth & people meet God & are built up in Christian faith & motivated to serve & worship Him each day. (Ps. 96, Jn 4:24, Heb. 10:25)
- FELLOWSHIP. . . to make a systematic & continuing effort to help every person meet & make new friends; identify, use and develop his/her spiritual gifts & talents; & belong to one or more groups so that everyone feels accepted in the church, lives in the joy of Christian fellowship, has a task or role according to his/her gifts & talents, & thereby is meaningfully assimilated into the congregation. (Jn. 15:13, Rm. 12:6, Acts 2:42)
- MEMBER CARE. . .to help new people be adopted into membership and to prayerfully care for one another in love, so that every member feels he/she belongs here and experiences Christian love, encouragement, & mutual support. (Gal. 6:1-10, Heb. 10:23-24)
- EDUCATION. . .to offer life-related biblical instruction & training for adults, youth, & children so that we are led to personal faith in Jesus Christ, are helped to live for Christ thankfully & obediently in all areas of life and increase our understanding of the Christian faith & our church, encouraging Christian education at home, church, & school. (Deut. 6:4-9, Col. 3:12-17, I Tim. 4:1-14)
- EVANGELISM. . . to encourage & enable one another, through our congregational activities & as individuals in public & private life, to witness where we are & to share with others our personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, so that people will be attracted to Jesus Christ, believe in him as Savior and Lord, and become faithful members of his church. (Acts 1:8, Rm. 10:8-15, I Pet. 2:9-12)